The author, aviation historian (Hungerford, England)
Author of books:
– Journey to Dyatlov Pass: An Explanation of the Mystery (2016, 2020)
– Killed a Young Girl. It was Fine and Hot: the Murder of Sweet FA (2016)
– Blue Song to a Grey Sky (2015)
– The Lighthouse: The Mystery of the Eilean Mor Lighthouse Keepers (2014)
– Mountain of the Dead: The Dyatlov Pass Incident (2013)
And other books.
I am a UK-based historical researcher, aviation historian and published author.
Additionally, I have also acted as a consultant to related programmes on television (Discovery Science Channel, National Geographic Channel and the BBC).
I have used the services of Mikhail Petrov who has provided photography for me for my second book on the Dyatlov Incident and also on aviation research.
His work is superb and delivered promptly and courteously.
I have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone.